Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bloglines

I was mainly searching for feeds that could keep me up-to-date with book reviews etc. I was a little disappointed to find only American ones. Anyway I RSS these ones - NYT Book Review; USA today.combooks; Washington post book reviews. I also captured Shifted LIbrarian, Yahoo 7 news and probably the most valuable to me was the CMIS evaluation - Resource bank. This is a great tool for teaching and is Australian!!! Even though I have not had access to a computer for a while (broken and a son that is glued to it!!!) I have had some time tonight to spend looking at these feeds. I was quit impressed with what I found especially in the CMIS one. I would probably keep this and keep searching for more Australian sites and then I would use it for my own PD.

No comments: